I haven't received my download. What is the problem?
Please make sure that the WAP settings on your phone are correctly configured. Depending on the brand of your mobile, you need to set the WAP Push setting to "On", "Allow all", "Always", or "Receive all". Here are some hints on where to locate this setting:
- Services > Settings > Service Inbox settings
- Messaging > Settings > Service Msg.
- Messages > Browser Msgs > Menu Button > Browser Msg Setup
- Messages > Browser Messages > Browser Msg Setup
- Internet > Push Messages > Receive
- Fun Box > WWW Services > Push Messages > Setting
- Fun Box > Wap Browser
- Messaging > WAP Push > Allow Push
- Wap Services > Push Messages
- Messaging > Wap Push
If in doubt, please refer to your mobile's manual or ask your mobile's manufacturer for assistance.